Sume help regarding the Add Dive diveplan creation.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Dec 3 17:20:02 UTC 2013

People,

I was trying to debug the strange bug that happens when you:
1 - create a new dive from the dive - plan dialog ( accept the default,
works )
2 - things get correctly plotted on the profile - good.
3 - click on 'edit' on the scene button ( the penguin )
4 - the profile gets correctly plotted but the time - ruler 'maximum' is 30
( instead of the 50 that it should be. )

I'v tracked it down to

    while(dp->next){
        dp = dp->next;
    }

The result of qDebug() << dp->time is as follows
5
11.55
50.55
49.2167
52.2167
5

( the 5 in the beginning and in the end )
I'v checked the code that loads the data from the Dive and it seemed right
( no wrong values on the DivePlannerModel. )

the code that creates the wrong and faulty diveplan:
diveplanner.cpp line 483
I'd appreciate some help, a bit lost ( and it's almost midnight )

Tomaaz