Mares Dive Organiser import

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 04:08:54 UTC 2013

If you are writing a converter, you probably should just write subsurface
XML directly (of course any already supported import format works as well).
On the other hand, it is also possible to write the support directly to
Subsurface as was done with Suunto DM4 (sqlite database). However, as far
as I know the DB support is only available on Windows.

miika