ideas for tasks before christmas

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Dec 4 12:49:48 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 22:37 +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> On 4 December 2013 22:25, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Lubomir - I think Thiago and I were hoping that you'd finish the
> > divelogs.de integration... are you still planning to do that?
> >

> sorry but i lost the list of WS subtask you posted in IRC, by quiting
> that web client.
> could you copy paste it here for reference?

Of course

<dirkhh> you give your credentials (feel free to use subsurfacetest/geheim or create your own free account)
<dirkhh> you can downloads dives from divelogs.de and have them imported into Subsurface
<dirkhh> you can mark dives in Subsurface and have them uploaded to divelogs.de

You can find me on IRC most days starting at 7am. And you can more or less always find divers there to bounce ideas off of.