Manual suggestions

Tim Wootton tim at tee-jay.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 08:31:08 UTC 2013

Hi Willem,

I've not really read the manual much before, and I have to say it's
looking pretty darn good to me compared to many I've seen, and some of
those claim to be professional.

2 suggestions for discussion:

1) Would it be more welcoming if the welcome paragraph came before the
TOC? I quite like the idea that it's the 1st thing you see when you open
the doc.

2) I think the use of "How to" make the contents a bit verbose, I'd like
to propose changing those section headers so that for instance "How to
create a new logbook" becomes "Creating a new logbook". I'm happy to
make a patch if there is a consensus.

cheers,

Tim