Install instructions

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:05:43 UTC 2013

I know you are all very busy so I understand if no one has time for this,
but I am setting up a new VM in which to build and test SubSurface under
Ubuntu 13.10.  I am following the guidelines laid out in the INSTALL
document in subsurface-61d5aac so hopefully, the problems I encounter can
indicate a documentation problem that needs to be fixed.

   1. It would appear thatautoconf (or autoconf2.13?) should be included in
   the list of items that should be installed for the libdivecomputer section.
   2. After installing autoconf, the autoconf --install instruction fails
   with

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.