Install instructions

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 03:58:24 UTC 2013

I have Subsurface 3.9.2 packages available for Ubuntu 13.10 on launchpad.
Available in https://launchpad.net/~miika-turkia/+archive/subsurface-git

sudo apt-add-repository ppa:miika-turkia/subsurface-git
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install subsurface

I am not using the "official" launchpad for beta stuff to keep it clear,
what is what. And unfortunately I do not have time to wait for the builds
to be published to test them out myself...

miika