offline for about 24h

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Dec 7 11:01:27 UTC 2013

I will fly to Germany this afternoon. While I have time at an airport
here and there, I'll be mostly offline for the next 24h.

It would be nice if some of you could have an eye on triaging the bugs
that come in via the bug tracker (we had something like a dozen this
morning). People tend to appreciate to at least have the bug
acknowledged, but very often there clearly is information missing, the
fix is easy, or the described problem is actually the designed behavior.

There is currently an open bugs against 3.9.2 that appears Windows
specific that would be nice if someone with access to Windows could poke
at (#339). The buttons in the dialog have the wrong texts, there is the
weird 9xDefault entry that I don't get... something fishy is going on
there.

In general, if you are looking for something to work on, take a peek at
the trac report by release: http://trac.hohndel.org/report/11

That should give you plenty of ideas :-)