[Patch][User manual] Clarification on EAD and END concepts

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 03:35:37 UTC 2013

Hi Willem.

Here is a little patch clarfying a bit the concepts used in Subsurface
for EAD and END as they aren't the commonly used (at least for me) and
it may result a bit confusing for the final user.

I'm copying this to Dirk as he was part of the discussion back in
January, and, perhaps, he would like to point or change something.

Regards.

Salva.