Language warning in preferences is annoying

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 04:33:24 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Miika.
>
> Tomaz was working on it last friday. In last master I don't have the
> problem.  I'm on debian wheezy.

I just did a clean build on master and still see the problem. I have never
selected a language before. When I run subsurface from elsewhere than build
directory, the problem is occurring, but running under build dir and
selecting the system default language seems to help (as long as Subsurface
is run under the build dir). So it is somehow related to translations not
being found. (I have not done a system wide installation, so the
translations are only available under the build dir.)

miika