towards 4.0 - string freeze and call for translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Dec 9 10:14:41 UTC 2013

OK, the last major piece that I was hoping for is in (the divelogs.de
integration). I don't want to cut another public beta - please test the
integration, both upload and download. Accounts at divelogs.de are free,
so do your best and try to break things (in Subsurface, no at
divelogs.de, please).

With this I'd like to ask for a string freeze. We had another dozen or
so strings go in with the divelogs.de integration and I am hoping that
this is the end for this release cycle. Obviously we'll take bug fixes,
but other than that, let's work on shaking things out for a 4.0 release.

Translators - this is the final call. I will include translations that
are above the 70% mark. Which means right now I'd have to remove

- Chinese
- Indonesian
- Slovak
- Croatian
- Vietnamese
- Bulgarian (but I'm betting that this will suddenly hit 100% in the
next couple of days)
- Hebrew

Oh, and of course... let's make sure the Documentation is rock solid.