[Subsurface-trac] [Subsurface] #352: Wrong upload window title

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:01:50 UTC 2013

On 9 December 2013 22:36, Subsurface Bug Tracking System
<trac at hohndel.org> wrote:
> #352: Wrong upload window title
> -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
>                                             Reporter:|      Owner:  tcanabrava
>   karent                             |     Status:  new
>                                                 Type:|  Component:  Qt-UI
>   defect                             |   Keywords:
>                                             Priority:|
>   minor                              |
>                                              Version:|
>   3.9.2 BETA                         |
> Plattform (please give specifics in  |
>   the ticket text):  Linux           |
> -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
> \
> \
>  Right-click on a dive in list and select "Upload to divelogs.de"
>  Upload dialog window is titled "DOWNLOAD Location Data"
> \
> \
> \

we use the same dialog code for both the subsurface's webservice and
divelogs.de.
but i suggest that we use a more generic name like "Webservice", or
"Webservice connection" (this one i like better).
instead of providing separate titles for the "upload" / "download"
separation and so on.

what do you think?

lubomir