towards 4.0 - string freeze and call for translations

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:14:31 UTC 2013

On 9 December 2013 20:14, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> - Bulgarian (but I'm betting that this will suddenly hit 100% in the
> next couple of days)

will certainly do so.

on the other hand, just registered on a forum for BG divers and i'm
waiting for approval:
http://diver.bg

my idea is the following:
1) i post a thread there and invite people to contribute to the translation
2) someone translates and save me time so that i can work on features
and bugfixes in the meantime!
3) i don't stare at diving terminology like a complete noob. :)
4) if 1) and 2) fail i continue translating and deal with 3).

lubomir