List of dive computers supported by Subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 10 01:14:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 10:59 +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> May I prepare a list of dive computers supported by Subsurface? This is
> really just a list coming from the lidivecomputer source code, which is
> the most up-to-date list (more up to date than any web-based information).
>
> If this would be useful, which format? HTML?
>
> I will be out of the country for 2 days, it will give me something
> purposeful to do in the evening in the hotel.

Best is plain text. Right now we are maintaining this in way too many
places. Why don't we just have a new file SupportedDiveComputers.txt

You need to add the ones from the latest libdivecomputer (and ideally
mention the tag / SHA of the version you are referencing). Then add
Uemis Zurich SDA (we support that one natively) and mention the ones
where we can import the XML files they produce. I think that should
include at least the

Heinrichs & Weikamp DR5
xDeep Black Bottom Timer

I'm sure there are more...