Various fixes for the divelogs.de upload

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Wed Dec 11 17:56:26 UTC 2013

The code for the creation of the zip file came from the old Gtk branch
and was added back in March. I'm not sure it got a lot of testing,
since I found a few memory and resource leaks. This patch series
addresses those, plus a couple of improvements and the bugfix to get
Subsurface compiling with older libzips.

I have a few more patches pending, but those start to become
refactorings instead of bugfixes, so I'll hold them until after 4.0.