Mac issues Re: Language warning in preferences is annoying

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri Dec 13 00:01:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 12.12.2013, at 06:53, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> if you open the Subsurface preferences dialog for
> the first time on a machine (or for the first time since we added the
> language selection), the state of the language selection ended up
> inconsistent -

speaking of which: On my Mac, the language selection is completely empty. Both for self built and for the last beta DMG from the webpage. But it does in fact use the German locale for me.

To other things I noticed:

It still seems to use the local marble libs that I have installed. This results results in a crash when running the from the downloaded DMG unless I delete them from /usr/local/lib

Finally, the Mac complains about an unsigned binary for a third party. Dirk, for the GTK version, you had the code signing working. Is that supposed to be there for the Qt build as well?

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F