#176: Scroll wheel does mad things in Dive Info tab: tags and date/time field

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 02:04:21 UTC 2013

On 14 December 2013 07:21, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I think I fixed this.
>
> Linus can you check that this behavior is closer to what you had in
> mind? Tomaz and Lubomir, can you stare at my code and re-assure me that
> it's not completely braindead?

i did pretty much the same, but wasn't happy with the odd dateTimeEdit
direct click no longer working, so decided not to submit the patch.
guess it's still OK, as the user can enter edit for dateTimeEdit by
clicking the down arrow of the combo box.

..and this solution fixes a bug where we can edit while not in edit
mode, so a definite +1.

lubomir