User manual still not installed

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 15 06:53:18 UTC 2013

I love how the phone turned the most important part of my question
"which OS" into something entirely non-sensical...

:-)

As to your question. That confuses me.

We call

make -C <prefix>/Documentation OUT=<prefix>/Documentation/ doc

(where prefix is the absolute path to the Subsurface sources).
And that should get user-manual.html created in the Documentation
directory. You're saying this is failing on Ubuntu?

/D