Website translations [was: Re: Draft announcement ready for translation]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 15 08:29:13 UTC 2013

I am hoping to release 4.0 in the next few hours.
In preparation for that I have updated the "Building" (lots of change),
"Documentation / Supported Dive Computers" (only changes to the list)
and Home ("Subsurface" in WordPress -- pictures have changed and the
number of languages supported; nothing else) pages on the web.

I think I can updated the translated versions of "Supported DCs" and
"Home" by myself, but if the people translating the website would like
to help out and update the translations of the "Building" page, that
would be very welcome.

I'll work on the Downloads page next...

Thanks

/D