User manual still not installed

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Dec 15 10:55:12 UTC 2013

willem at willem-Precision-M4700:/usr/share/subsurface$ ls -l
total 20
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Oct 13 15:55 bitmaps
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Nov 30 20:43 data
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Oct 13 15:55 maps
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Dec 14 07:48 translations
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Oct 18 07:36 xslt

I so wish I could do anything to help here, but I have no clue.

I will install binary from the web site now and let you know where the
files end.

Kind regards,
willemf