User manual still not installed

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Dec 15 13:15:03 UTC 2013

Just shows how difficult communication is.

If I run it from the build directory, everything is fine.

If I run the copy in /usr/bin/ then the user manual shows up without
figures. I was under the impression that the problem is to get the
binary in /usr/bin/ to see the manual in
/usr/share/subsurface/Documentation/ because the I see the build
directory as just a temporary development setup.

I edited the html version of the manual in
/usr/share/subsurface/Documentation/, not in the build directory. I have
a feeling we are still  at cross purposes here.

I am going to bed now. If there is anything I can do to help with
respect to Ubuntu, please tell me what, and I will do that tomorrow
early. Tomorrow I will anyhow try to break the binary in the build
directory.

Kind regards,
willemf