4.0 about to be announced... Re: 4.0 release on hold...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 15 14:20:34 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-15 at 13:53 -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> The Windows binaries can't create an SSL connection to divelogs.de
>
> I know we had a similar problem in the Gtk binaries with missing shared
> libraries. Same seems to bite us here.

OK, I simply ripped out the https for Windows.
Not a great solution, but I really don't want a non-working 4.0 binary
on the web site...

> The Mac binaries appear to connect to divelogs.de but then crash when
> trying to open the zip file.

Strange... I cannot seem to reproduce this. Something is weird here.

Oh well. whatever. I'll release it.

I'll need help fixing the Windows SSL issue for a 4.0.1 release in a
couple of weeks.