4.0 about to be announced... Re: 4.0 release on hold...

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:37:24 UTC 2013

On 5 December 2013 18:45, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> a couple of notes:
> - the following files from openssl are needed on win32:
> libeay32.dll
> libssl32.dll
> ssleay32.dll

all i can say is to repeat myself from from 10 days ago... :)
no idea if easy to maintain on linux tho, what i did on windows is to
simply download a zip that provided the dlls prebuild from the openssl
website.

also not sure why Qt depends on that, but i simply found the solution
on a forum, where someone had the same issue.

lubomir