User manual still not installed

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:54:55 UTC 2013

Works for me now on Ubuntu as well. Asciidoc dependency was missing in
control file, thus the html was never created while building the package. I
should have checked the real build logs instead of trying to manually
figure out why it is missing. Sorry for the unnecessary hassle regarding
this.

miika