Install instructions

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:43:42 UTC 2013

COOL!  That worked so those two additions need to be made to
subsurface.hohndel.org/building/

Thanks Jef and Dirk!

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.