Install instructions

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:36:44 UTC 2013

Two additional issues now.

1) There should probably be some mention on
http://subsurface.hohndel.org/building/ about why/why not to install
asciidoc and a warning about the messages from make install if you do not.
I did notice the mac instructions DO include installing asciidoc.

2) The sudo make install in the Linux section still fails with:
mkdir: cannot create directory `//subsurface': Not a directory
make: *** [install_marbledir] Error 1
so something else seems to be wrong/missing.  I have a client coming in a
few minutes so I won't be able to look for this till later.  If anyone
knows what the problem is, please let me know.

Dirk, I know you have a web page team doing some of this, but I am not sure
where/how you want change requests posted.