Install instructions

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:38:11 UTC 2013

Yep, removing that trailing backslash fixed it for me too.  Thanks!

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Sergey Starosek <sergey.starosek at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
>> Please edit the subsurface-install.pri file on your system, find the
>>  section above and remove the '\' at the very end of
>>
>> MANDIR = $(DATADIR)/man/man1$${nl}\
>>
>> run qmake again and see what happens :-)
>>

> Bisecting led me to commit  ca8aee4701f95a758f93033eb88ca851d61b2008 and
> your patch works for me, thanks a lot.
> Seems I need to run "make clean && git clean -dqfx" more often.
>
> Sergey

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.