Help with cross compiling needed

theflow theflow69 at web.de
Thu Dec 19 22:48:58 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I've been following your project for a couple of weeks now and love it.
Thank you all so much for the hard work you have put into this!

I would really like to help by testing for Windows. I've set up a VM of
Fedora 19 to cross compile.
Building for Fedora its self seems to work fine. I was also able to
compile libdivecomputer with mingw.
But I just can't get marble to compile with mingw. I must admit that I'm
a complete Linux noob so I'm assuming that my problem results from a
lack of simple knowledge... Sorry about that ;-)

I get the following:

[sub at localhost build]$ mingw32-make -j1 >>loggingMarble2
/bin/sh: windres: command not found
make[2]: *** [src/marble_res.o] Error 127
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/marble-qt.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've linked more detailed outputs and my installed packages below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Flo

mingw32-cmake Terminal output