problems /improve suggestions for subsurface 4.x

Andrzej Dopierała undefine at aramin.net
Sun Dec 22 08:57:48 UTC 2013

hello!
Recently i upgraded subsurface to 4.x version.
Few insights
- it would be nice to put coordinates in misclious formats - for example
google format, like:
52.344831,18.293489.
But - for me i can't enter there any format, like N52° 20' 41.3916",
E18° 17' 36.5604"
form is red and after "save" doesnt' show on list

- i don't know why, but after downloading divings from computer(uwatec
aladin 2g), where i had only one diving since 2 months - it shows me few
new divings, for example from yesterday, which doesnt' exists on computer.
- i can't save information about used air - it shows correctly o2
fraction from computer, but when i put start and end air pressure - they
doesn't save.

Interace is translated into polish.

If more information would be usefull, please ask :)

--
Regards,
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała