GPS coordinate parsing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 24 07:34:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-24 at 15:27 +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> I run 4.0-45-ga2bf4e76e465. I may be doing it wrongly, but the program
> only appears to take the conventional coordinate format, not any of the
> new ones.

So yes, that's the correct version.

If you edit a dive, the first and third of the strings below should work
(and give a roughly similar location in Palau). The second one actually
shows a bug in my code (how ironic). For now it will work if you add
decimals to the seconds:

N7° 16' 17.0" , E134° 14' 44.0"

I'll fix that in the code.

Thanks for catching this!