subsurface and dark themes

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Dec 24 08:25:21 UTC 2013

Thomaz,
Something that may or may not relate to this is the fact that, in the
dive profile, the contrast between the white
depth(horizontal)/time(vertical) grid lines and the background is rather
little. When moving the red-line cursor around on a profile, the depth
often shows a meter or 2 deeper than one would think. But, when one
looks at the grid carefully, one sees that the depth is indicated
absolutely correctly. It is just because the white lines of the grid are
rather indistinct. Or could this perhaps just be my machine?
Kind regards, willemf