Some recent change completely broke the DC import

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Dec 26 08:48:48 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-26 at 16:08 +0100, Lutz Vieweg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just in the process of recording the "DC import process"
> for the v4 video tutorial when I noticed that precisely that
> import does not work anymore (at least with the Suunto D9,
> but I suspect a generic issue).
>
> The bug must have been introduced somewhen between
>
> commit a351bbde24d4a51a544f4d2056595475ff72e06
> and
> commit d42cc5a40c419fc3350a19eaf9e1154bc0433ca3
>
> because with the former version imports work just fine.

That's 45 commits. Any chance you could bisect this? My GUESS is that it
was one of the last handful of commits that made changes to
libdivecomputer.c (hooray for blindingly obvious analysis).

Oh - reading these commits again. If you turn on the dump function, no
dives will get added... is that the problem?