Selecting a trip + edit does not change attributes of all dives

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Thu Dec 26 16:16:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wonder whether this is intentional or an error:

When you auto-group dives and then left-click on the "trip", all dives
of that trip are marked as if selected.

In that situation, if I enter some value into e.g. the
Equipment/Cylinder Size field, the blue note states "trip is being
edited", but any change I enter will not apply so the (seemingly)
selected dives.

That is somewhat confusing. Is the "equipment of the trip" considered
something on its own, independent of the "equipment of the dives"?

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg