Uwatec Smart Z data download takes 1.5 hours for only 4 dives

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Sat Dec 28 10:46:38 UTC 2013

According to the info I got from Sape, it's indeed the SigmaTel STIR4200 driver.

I believe the official Uwatec dongle is either a MosChip MCS7780 or SigmaTel
4210 chipset. Those are also the only chipsets supported by JTrak (= one of the
official Uwatec applications) on Mac OS X, which lacks IrDA support and thus
needs a user-space driver.