Editing a weight does not seem to work

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:55:55 UTC 2013

This field works similarly to some others (like O2%). It works when you
insert pure number without unit. Edit must also be accepted by return or
tab before clicking the save. I would call this a bug, as the unit is not
allowed for the value entered, even though it is there when entering edit
mode.

miika