Uwatec Smart Z data download takes 1.5 hours for only 4 dives

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Dec 30 12:03:57 UTC 2013

Yup, looks good. The default distribution config files tend to take forever
to compile (with lots of modules and other options you don't actually need)
but generating a minimal configuration requires a fair amount of kernel
knowledge..

The reason it thinks the 250Hz option is new is that you didn't edit it to
fit the proper "not enabled" pattern, but that doesn't matter, your
reconfig will fix it all up.

    Linus