Looking for hints on DC import debugging

Lutz Vieweg lvml at 5t9.de
Tue Dec 31 04:25:13 UTC 2013

On 12/31/2013 06:05 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I committed a change right after you first reported this that issues exactly such a warning.
> And I pointed out to you that those two things are mutually exclusive.

Yes, I missed to realize that. At the time I didn't want to interfere
with the screen recording by pulling changes.
And I was probably fooled into thinking that the symptom also occurs
without dumping because of imports failing due to the modem-manager
interference (which was a completely different issue, of course).
Shame on me. On the positive side, the phantom hunt is over and
I can now proceed to do the final edits on the v4 video :-)

Regards,

Lutz Vieweg