Lliquivision import

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 31 08:24:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-31 at 13:22 +0800, Benoit Sauvage wrote:
> Hi all devs
>

> First, thank you very much for this amazing piece of software. It is
> really a great tool and a very nice way to deal with the proprietary
> nightmare of each computer and the following restrictions, transfer
> pains, loss of data...etc.
>

> I just started diving with Liquivision Xen and I was wondering whether
> there are any plans to add .lvd to the list of supported formats?

A few people have asked about this, but I believe so far no one has
managed to get information from Liquivision on the format and no one has
tried to reverse engineer it.
Can you share a sample file with us?

> (and also if there were one day an iOS companion app it would be a
> killer...)

That would actually be quite easy to do - it just seems that no iOS
developers have been interested to do so.