Small bugs related to translation

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 2 23:40:50 PST 2013

Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> writes:

> Sergey Starosek <sergey.starosek at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Spotted some minor bugs while updating Russian translation:
>>
>> 1) "Gas Used" string  has different meaning in planner.c:1144 than in
>> other places. Everywhere it means volume of a gas consumed but in
>> planner it's name of the gas mix.
>
> And this one should be fixed as well. This causes a tiny update to the
> .po files :-(

It took me a while to get this right so it would indeed be a tiny
change. It's nice to have Linus sit next to you when you are trying to
get something somewhat complicated just right in git. With

THe changes have just been pushed, but before I could get them to github
(or send out this email) the internet connection broke down again...