Localized Webpages / "About" / DE

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sun Feb 3 15:46:02 PST 2013

On 02/04/13 00:36, Lutz Vieweg wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> as a start, find attached a German translation of your "About" web page.

Thx Lutz, well written German, indeed! I'm always afraid to read
text/documentation where you clearly see it is translated, yours look
quite original :-).

I'm with you at all points adressing optimization of the current
(englisch) text. I'd also suggest to include some more core features
coming with 3.0 (support for nearly all common dive computers, maybe
tech diving stuff, CCR, ...).
And with respect to the majority of the expected users we might think
about reordering the supported operating systems!?

Just some thoughts,
Thx
Jan