New companion app (Android)

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:05:12 PST 2013

Hello,

I have pushed a new branch (NewUI) for the Android application.

It has been entirely redesigned, and integrates Pierre's new web-services
(user creation, retrieve old dives).
It also uses actionbarsherlock, so android 2.3 may run the application
while having a clean UI (installation instructions are included in
README.md).

It is still a "work in progress", so I do not exclude bugs, even if I
reasonably tested it. At least, it won't make your phone burn. As soon as
other people agree it is stable / not too much ugly, I'll make it
reintegrate the master.

All feature requests are of course welcome. By the way Linus, I haven't
included yours yet (geolocation service, to avoid manipulating the phone
while on the boat), but I'm still on it ;)

Aurélien