Towards 3.0

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Mon Feb 4 06:57:26 PST 2013

On 2013-02-03 21:08, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> writes:
>
>> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> Am I missing anything?
>>
>> We probably need a release version of libdivecomputer as well.  Is
>> anything agreed with Jef yet?
>
> Yes, Jef was planning to release 0.3 by the end of January. When that
> appeared to slip he asked me if I was in a hurry and I told him about
> my
> plans for a mid February release. So I assume we'll see 0.3 in the
> next
> few days.
>
> We will definitely wait for that.

Yes, originally the v0.3 release was planned for early January. But
because subsurface (and divinglog too) were postponed, that was an
opportunity to also postpone the libdivecomputer release. That gave me
some time to finish a few things I had been working on and get those
into v0.3 too, before starting to work on the api redesign.

Those changes are almost ready now. I only have to commit and push
them, update the release notes, and check for regressions again. So
Dirk's assumption to have it ready one of the next days is correct. If I
didn't go diving this weekend, the release would probably have been
available already :-)

Jef