Towards 3.0

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 6 13:15:40 PST 2013

On 02/06/2013 07:38 PM, Holger Dinkel wrote:
> Ok, here's the link to the pad:
>
> http://piratepad.net/xOOIhIT76N
>
> I'll be working on it and will probably be posting the results here!?
>
> Anybody wanting to help or have a peek is very welcome...

Thx Holger, I just did some quick check and small changes.
Dirk, would be nice if you could provide some well describing profiles
including dive gear, GPS location, pressure data and so on. Maybe I'll
provide one for the technical diving part as well. A pic is worth more
than...

Maybe Lutz can also have a look to it as I found his German "About" text
for the subsurface webSite  very well written!

Thx,
Jan

PS: Please drop me a peronal mail also if there is something I
could/should do as I've not followed this list very intensely the last
days...