Updated Finnish translation

Tommi Saviranta wnd at iki.fi
Wed Feb 6 13:38:56 PST 2013

Yet another update to Finnish translation.

I've taken the liberty to paraphrase some longer strings (such as in
planner.c) instead of using more word for word translation. Of course,
there's still work to be done.

When I was going through the PO-file, I started thinking what tone of
voice should be used. Should we tell a user what they can do, give
instructions how certain things are done or even tell users to do X to
get Y done?

In gtk-gui.c, we currently have "Edit Dive Computer Nicknames" and "Edit
a dive computer nickname by double-clicking the in the relevant nickname
field". These are now translated as "Muokkaa sukellustietokoneiden
lempinimiä" and "Muokkaa sukellustietokoneen lempinimeä
tuplaklikkaamalla muokattavaa kenttää", respectively. This obvious is a
direct translation. I considered changing these to something completely
different, but decided to ask for second opinnion first. What would you
think of "Sukellustietokoneiden tiedot" and "Voit muuttaa
sukellustietokoneen lempinimeä kaksoisnäpäyttämällä sitä vastaavaa
riviä"?