Localized Webpages / "Download" / DE

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 6 20:27:33 PST 2013

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> writes:

> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> The other thing we need to fix the text for Mac in both English and
>> German. There is a less drastic way to do this by just marking the
>> Subsurface program itself as being OK. I think Henrik pointed that out a
>> while ago...
>
> It must be late.  I don't understand what you are writing :-/

The text on the download page says

Please note that this binary currently isn't signed, so in Mac OS 10.8
Mountain Lion you may get an error message stating "Subsurface can't be
opened because it is from an unidentified developer" or "Subsurface
can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App
Store.". To work around this you need to change your security
set Allow applications downloaded from » Anywhere.

And I am pretty sure that you pointed out a better way to solve that
issue. And so I tried to suggest that this needs to be fixed in both the
English and German version.