please check out the somewhat re-designed website

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 6 23:47:44 PST 2013

Ok, that's a major overstatement, but I was doing this over the
satellite "the 90s are back" internet connection here on the island.

We now start out with a restructured "About" page that should be much
more attractive. And have the headlines of the blog posts in the sidebar
(as well as the language switcher).

I have added Germanifications of a few more pages so I think this is now
reasonably useful, even in German.

Other languages are very welcome. I can give people editor accounts on
the wordpress site, or you can just send me translated text...

Most importantly, everyone take a look and let me know.

One thing I still want to dramatically improve is the Download page.

It should recognize a Windows or Mac connecting and simply present a big
blue "DOWNLOAD" button that gets people the installer exe/DMG...