please check out the somewhat re-designed website

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:56:35 PST 2013

Hi,

new website: news section highlighting new features leaves the dive planner
until the final bullet which is sort of presented as for tec divers only.
Hmmm.  I'm not sure how many divers would become tech divers if they placed
dive planning * that * far down the priority list ;)

Really like the dive log plots on the home page.  I've not used print
preview or print myself, but notice there is a lack of colour there
compared to the single shot further up.  Do we loose colour when printing?