Towards 3.0

Holger Dinkel holger.dinkel at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 10:27:40 PST 2013

Hi,

I am surprised and pleased with how quickly the article got into shape.
Thanks to Robert, Jan and others we now have a nice first draft.

I will take this draft from the pad, polish it, iron out spelling mistakes, get
rid of the notes etc. and submit it to the editorial board of the magazine.

The pad will stay up (http://piratepad.net/xOOIhIT76N) in case anybody wants to
do some last minute changes in which case he/she should also contact me directly...

I "assume" you (and I don't mean Dirk here) are ok with me going ahead with
publishing the article as it is now. Please contact me as soon as possible if
you think there is anything missing or you feel the article isn't ready...

Again, thank you for all your help and positive feedback!

Holger

PS:
   Dirk: Please don't forget to send me screenshots with as many features as
   possible for:

- Import screen
- Visualization
- Maybe Printout

...ideally all these screens use the same data...