Updates to German and Swiss German translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 9 09:43:04 PST 2013

me at bearsh.org writes:

> I synced the sg translation first with the more complete
> de version. as I encountered some spelling mistakes and
> in my view bad translations I finally fixed them in both
> versions.

I need to find a better way to make sure that the diffs from people
using po-edit are easier to read (I assume that's what you used?).

Right now there is so much noise in the diff that the actual changes are
really hard to spot. This isn't a complaint about what you did (please
don't get me wrong) but more me voicing frustration with the tooling
that we have...

The patches applied cleanly and I'll push them out as they are.