Translators: good news and bad news

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 9 11:00:23 PST 2013

The good news is mostly for me: I have changed the way I create the po
files and have added a new Makefile target that you should run BEFORE
committing your changes to a tranlsation:

poedit po/your_language.po
make prepare-po-files
git commit -s -a

This will creately massively better diffs that are far easier to read
compared to what we had before.

The bad news is that I updated all the po files with the new strings and
did NOT edit out changes to the text locations - so that is indeed a
massive change that is in master and if you are partially done with your
translation that may cause serious merge conflicts.

The best plan might be to send me what you have so far, have me merge
things and push them out and then continue your translation (using the
steps described above) after that.

I know this isn't ideal and I'm sorry to cause everyone more work, but
we /really/ need the Disclaimer translated and this also catches a
couple of other strings that have been added or changed.

Thanks