Updates to German and Swiss German translations

Bearsh me at bearsh.org
Sat Feb 9 11:25:10 PST 2013

Am 09.02.2013 20:09, schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> Sadly, most Linux distributions still ship an older version. The
> Makefile target I just added doesn't do any harm when run after using a
> modern poedit, so we should now have a solution that works for everyone.

talking about poedit, I noticed poedit is not able to open the source
file in the associated editor as it can't find the file. I think this is
due the way the po file were generated:
'xgettext -o po/subsurface-new.pot ... *.c' generated po files referring
to locations like dive.c (which poedit can not find as it start looking
for the file in the po folder)
if you cd into the po folder an run something like
'xgettext -o subsurface-new.pot ... ../*.c' the corresponding source
file will have a relative path to po/. and poedit is able to open the file.
so my suggestion is to change the makefile accordingly (unless latest
version of poedit also address the missing config option from where to
start looking for source files)

/martin

ps: so the idea is the translator will run the prepare-po-files target
after editing them with e.g. poedit?